Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm on a mission to find a girl friend to marry

so - what is your impression?

Thank you for checking out my profile.

I joined LDSsingles 5 days ago.

I'm on a mission to find a girl friend to marry. Yeah I know that's probably the case for most people here and pretty direct.

I see there are lots of women in many locations. I want to be productive here - avoid wasting time in dead ends. Love is too wonderful to let the time slip away. There is a saying - a bird in the hand is worth ten in the bush.

So I respectfully ask for your feedback on what you saw in my profile - what do you like - what made you look longer - what do you see that you don't like - that made you consider moving on.

Your response is very much appreciated and helpful.

Thanks

Raw Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment