Sunday, April 28, 2013

I will, and I will not

I will, and I will not

-- Out eat anyone. But I'll do it with style, too. My job is to know about swanky restaurants, new bakeries, and the best divey food along the Wasatch Front. Eating is a way of life in my world.

-- Go to New Mexico. I have a coworker named Howie who lives there. And who wouldn't want to visit a friend who goes by Howie?

-- Bombard you with photos of hiking and backpacking trips even if I know your interest is feigned. But only for a second. Then I'd much rather just go outside and DO the hiking trips.

-- Ask you about health reform.

-- Always put the gospel first. Always. Period.

I WILL NOT:

-- Go to jail.

-- Wear lip gloss (probably), stilettos (definitely) or flip-flops (unless at the beach or pool, thankyouverymuch).

-- Be satisfied with boring when there is so much to be seen, tasted, visited, touched, felt, and experienced in this world.

-- Ever understand people who obsess over professional wrestling.

-- Be someone I am not. So who am I? A fella whose life is centered tightly around the gospel and full of fun, food, happiness, baked goods, service, adventure, and a little mischief.

Thwack! Ball's in your court...



Pretzel

No comments:

Post a Comment